CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome To Hollywood T.O

We all knew this day would come, the day when Terrell Owens would officially have his own television show. The controversial star will have his own reality show broadcasted on VH1. The show will air in the summer, giving fans a look at T.O's life on and off the field. VH1 announced the show will take place in the offseason, with Monique Jackson and Kita Williams helping T.O "re-examine" his life. Both women will be Owens' therapists and matchmakers. T.O previously aired on HBO's "Hard Knocks" that tracked the Cowboys' training camp.


I don't know what the fans think about this, but personally I think this is great. I'm not saying I am a big T.O fan, but he is a very entertaining person. The show has some great potential, and if T.O acts the way that I think he will, this will be a very popular show. VH1 made a great decision by broadcasting a show based on T.O. We all know how T.O acts on and off the field, but now we see it on a weekly basis. The one part I don't understand is the part where Monique Jackson and Kita Williams play matchmakers for T.O. I mean, why does T.O need help getting a date? Is it because he really is as arrogant and cocky as he appears to be? Well I know I will be watching this show, and hopefully I find out the truth behind Terrell Owens.

0 comments: